Traveling Luck for Uvkusigssaqarfik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uvkusigssaqarfik?What's around Uvkusigssaqarfik?
Wikipedia near Uvkusigssaqarfik
Where to stay near Uvkusigssaqarfik
Also known as Uvkusigssagarfik Fjord
The timezone in Uvkusigssaqarfik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:10 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0833°, Longitude. -40.5833°
Satellite map around Uvkusigssaqarfik
Loading map of Uvkusigssaqarfik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uvkusigssaqarfik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rømer Ø (5.1km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (17.2km)
- Putugua (25.8km)
- Aqitseq (26.4km)
- Nunârtik (28.1km)
- Takisêrajik (28.9km)
- Aaluit (29.7km)
- Nældebladet (32.4km)
- Qêrtartivaq (33.2km)
- Avqusiâjik (33.5km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (34km)
- Ørsted Ø (36km)
- Ikermiit (37.3km)
- Takiseeq (37.6km)
- Ukîverajik (38.3km)
- Ukîverajik (45.5km)
- Hornemann Ø (46.3km)
- Jens Munk Ø (48.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (20km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (44.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (42.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (18.8km)
Airports close to Uvkusigssaqarfik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (176.4km)