Traveling Luck for Vælddal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Valddal?What's around Valddal?
Wikipedia near Valddal
Where to stay near Vælddal
Also known as Bjornedal, Bjørnedal
The timezone in Valddal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:02 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 72.3167°, Longitude. -23.0333°
Satellite map around Vælddal
Loading map of Vælddal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vælddal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (35.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (30.5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (26.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (32.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (34.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (47km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (0km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (33.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vælddal
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (180.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.