Traveling Luck for Vega Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Vega Sund?What's around Vega Sund?
Wikipedia near Vega Sund
Where to stay near Vega Sund
Also known as Vega Sound
The timezone in Vega Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:36 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.7833°, Longitude. -22.9167°
Satellite map around Vega Sund
Loading map of Vega Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vega Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (9.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Månedal (12.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cambridge Bugt (28.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Svedenborg Bjerg (51km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (26.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (40.1km)