Traveling Luck for Vend Om, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Vend Om?What's around Vend Om?
Wikipedia near Vend Om
Where to stay near Vend Om
Also known as Kajartalik
The timezone in Vend Om is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 00:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2167°, Longitude. -39.5833°
Satellite map around Vend Om
Loading map of Vend Om and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vend Om, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vend Om (0km)
- Vahl Ø (6.7km)
- Hornemann Ø (8.4km)
- Ittit (11.2km)
- Dannebrogsø (11.6km)
- Ukîverajik (13.8km)
- Simîtakajâ (17.5km)
- Ørsted Ø (20.2km)
- Avqusiâjik (20.6km)
- Takiseeq (26.3km)
- Qêrtartivaq (26.8km)
- Aaluit (30.9km)
- Takisêrajik (31.5km)
- Sûnikajîp Qusîa (31.6km)
- Nunârtik (32km)
- Sûnikajîp Ingmíkêrtiva (32.9km)
- Nældebladet (33km)
- Sûnikajîp Sârsia (33.3km)
- Suunikajik (35.3km)
- Târtivínaq (36.3km)
- Nuerniagkat Ingmíkêrtivat (36.4km)
- Aqitseq (37.1km)
- Takiseeq (38.8km)
- Uingaleq (39.9km)
- Sapángaq (40.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (31.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (35.2km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (12.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (7.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (5.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (30.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (39.4km)
Airports close to Vend Om
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (125.2km)