Traveling Luck for Victor Madsen Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Victor Madsen Bjerg?What's around Victor Madsen Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Victor Madsen Bjerg
Where to stay near Victor Madsen Bjerg
Also known as Madsens Bjarg, Madsens Bjærg, Victor Madsen Bjarge, Victor Madsen Bjærge, Victor Madsens Bjarg, Victor Madsens Bjærg
The timezone in Victor Madsen Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 73.5833°, Longitude. -23.3000°
Satellite map around Victor Madsen Bjerg
Loading map of Victor Madsen Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Victor Madsen Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Victor Madsen Bjerg (0km)
- Smith Woodward Bjerg (15.1km)
- Bøggild Bjerg (16.7km)
- Langbjerg (17.7km)
- Høgbom Bjerg (18.5km)
- Lagfjeldet (20.5km)
- Ramsay Bjerg (20.7km)
- Hochwacht (23.4km)
- Sernander Bjerg (24.1km)
- Harder Bjerg (24.1km)
- Fuchs Bjerg (25.2km)
- Ankerbjerg (25.3km)
- Torbern Bergman Bjerg (26.2km)
- Laffon Bjerg (26.7km)
- La Cour Bjerg (27.3km)
- Collet Bjerg (28.5km)
- Salèvebjerg (28.9km)
- Parkinson Bjerg (30.8km)
- Brun Bjerg (32.8km)
- Vuachebjerg (33.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sederholm Bjerg (7.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hudson Land (29.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gauss Halvø (10.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Wiman Bjerg (19.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Kolthoff (26.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ankerbjergselv (30.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Uomopasset (27.6km)