Traveling Luck for Vigge Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Vigge Gletscher?What's around Vigge Gletscher?
Where to stay near Vigge Gletscher
Also known as Viggey Gletscher
The timezone in Vigge Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 01:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3333°, Longitude. -41.5000°
Satellite map around Vigge Gletscher
Loading map of Vigge Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vigge Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (19.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (19.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Itivdlerssuaq (9.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Langenæs Bugt (10.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (16km)