Traveling Luck for Kap Walløe, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Walloe?What's around Kap Walloe?
Wikipedia near Kap Walloe
Where to stay near Kap Walløe
Also known as Kangek, Kangerssiuasik
The timezone in Kap Walloe is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:35 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 60.5833°, Longitude. -42.8333°
Satellite map around Kap Walløe
Loading map of Kap Walløe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Walløe, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (35.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (20.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (29.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (21.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (34km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (33.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (27.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (33.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (18.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (27.9km)
Airports close to Kap Walløe
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (164.4km)