Traveling Luck for Kap Warming, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Warming?What's around Kap Warming?
Wikipedia near Kap Warming
Where to stay near Kap Warming
Also known as Cape Warming
The timezone in Kap Warming is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:45 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.0167°, Longitude. -33.7000°
Satellite map around Kap Warming
Loading map of Kap Warming and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Warming, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (30.8km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (10.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (27.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (22.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (10.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (23.2km)