Traveling Luck for Whittard Bjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Whittard Bjerg?What's around Whittard Bjerg?
Wikipedia near Whittard Bjerg
Where to stay near Whittard Bjerg
Also known as Whittards Bjarg, Whittards Bjærg
The timezone in Whittard Bjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:50 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 73.8333°, Longitude. -22.5500°
Satellite map around Whittard Bjerg
Loading map of Whittard Bjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whittard Bjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Whittard Bjerg (0km)
- Parkinson Bjerg (7.6km)
- Fuchs Bjerg (12.5km)
- Collet Bjerg (13.3km)
- Vuachebjerg (14.6km)
- Nordhoek Bjerg (14.8km)
- Flexurebjerg (15.1km)
- Salèvebjerg (17.2km)
- Sernander Bjerg (17.2km)
- Brun Bjerg (17.2km)
- Hochwacht (18.8km)
- Laffon Bjerg (20.1km)
- Favre Bjerg (24.3km)
- Ankerbjerg (24.6km)
- Høgbom Bjerg (25.2km)
- Snehvide (28.8km)
- Røgelen (30.4km)
- Jordanhill (32.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Passagehøje (14.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hudson Land (14.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Prospektdal (28.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barlettes Skær (35.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kap Ruth (29.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vergys (11km)
- a navigable narrow part of a bay, strait, river, etc..
- Strømmen (22.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Wordie Bugt (26.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Rødøen (35.1km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Strømtangen (23.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Uomopasset (15.9km)