Traveling Luck for Whymper Nunatak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Whymper Nunatak?What's around Whymper Nunatak?
Wikipedia near Whymper Nunatak
Where to stay near Whymper Nunatak
Also known as Whympers Nunatak
The timezone in Whymper Nunatak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 01:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7833°, Longitude. -41.0833°
Satellite map around Whymper Nunatak
Loading map of Whymper Nunatak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whymper Nunatak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Whymper Nunatak (0km)
- Peary Nunatak (3.9km)
- Jomfruen (7km)
- Ravna Nunatak (8.4km)
- Kjerulf Nunatak (11.3km)
- Kuplen (11.4km)
- Hvidsadlen (16.4km)
- Mohn Nunatak (25.3km)
- Annikitsoq (27.8km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (31.6km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (36.9km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (38.5km)
- Hørring Nunatak (38.9km)
- Rink Nunatak (42.7km)
- Helland Nunatak (44.8km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (52.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (38.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kattertooq (29.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (26.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (26.7km)