Traveling Luck for Wordie Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Wordie Bugt?What's around Wordie Bugt?
Wikipedia near Wordie Bugt
Where to stay near Wordie Bugt
Also known as Wordies Bay
The timezone in Wordie Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:48 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 74.0667°, Longitude. -22.4000°
Satellite map around Wordie Bugt
Loading map of Wordie Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wordie Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Vildbækdalen (31.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Passagehøje (20.2km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Godthåb Golf (20.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Vesthavn (34.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barlettes Skær (20.8km)
- a navigable narrow part of a bay, strait, river, etc..
- Strømmen (23.1km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Strømtangen (11.6km)