Traveling Luck for Ydun Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ydun Gletscher?What's around Ydun Gletscher?
Where to stay near Ydun Gletscher
Also known as Kokajatok
The timezone in Ydun Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:12 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7167°, Longitude. -40.9833°
Satellite map around Ydun Gletscher
Loading map of Ydun Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ydun Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (11.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Skorpionen (27.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Thors Land (16.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Tyrs Bjerge (23km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (21.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (25.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (15.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (26.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (20.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (29.1km)