Traveling Luck for Kap Young, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Young?What's around Kap Young?
Wikipedia near Kap Young
Where to stay near Kap Young
Also known as Cape Young
The timezone in Kap Young is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.2667°, Longitude. -22.0333°
Satellite map around Kap Young
Loading map of Kap Young and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Young, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (29.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Craig Øer (17.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (35km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (31.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (16.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Young
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (175.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.