Traveling Luck for Timmiarmiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Timmiarmiit?What's around Timmiarmiit?
Where to stay near Timmiarmiit
Also known as Timmiarmin, Tingmiarmit, Tingmiarmiut Island, Tingmiarmiut Kekerta, Tingmiarmiut O, Tingmiarmiut Ö, Tingmiarmît
The timezone in Timmiarmiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:52 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 62.7500°, Longitude. -42.1667°
Satellite map around Timmiarmiit
Loading map of Timmiarmiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timmiarmiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Agssakátarpik (8.2km)
- Tingmiarmît Kangiane Sarpaq (9.9km)
- Sarpap Tupertivâ (12.2km)
- Inukasingmit (13.9km)
- Timmiarmiit (15.2km)
- Qivítip Igtiva (15.4km)
- Qernertâjik (15.5km)
- Sanerarmît (15.6km)
- Itsarnisarmît (19.2km)
- Igdlorssuartalik (21.9km)
- Sanergat (32.6km)
- Ûmánap Sanerarmâ (33.4km)
- Eqalungmît (33.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tununngasoq (32.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (19.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (11.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (25.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (33.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (25.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (19.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (7.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (25.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (13.1km)