Traveling Luck for Kap David Gray, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap David Gray?What's around Kap David Gray?
Wikipedia near Kap David Gray
Where to stay near Kap David Gray
Also known as Cape David Gray, Kap Gray
The timezone in Kap David Gray is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:46 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.9667°, Longitude. -18.4667°
Satellite map around Kap David Gray
Loading map of Kap David Gray and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap David Gray, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Hochstetterbugten (12.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nanok (28.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Alabama (39.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kulhus (51.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Pendulumstrædet (36.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kirkespiret (32km)