Traveling Luck for Freeden Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Freeden Bugt?What's around Freeden Bugt?
Wikipedia near Freeden Bugt
Where to stay near Freeden Bugt
Also known as Freeden Bay, Freedens Bugt
The timezone in Freeden Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:36 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.9833°, Longitude. -18.0000°
Satellite map around Freeden Bugt
Loading map of Freeden Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Freeden Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Hochstetterbugten (24.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Pendulumstrædet (42.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Shannon Sund (39.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nanok (38.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kirkespiret (37km)
- a small primitive house.
- Alabama (34.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alabama Havn (30.2km)