Traveling Luck for Kap Maurer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Maurer?What's around Kap Maurer?
Wikipedia near Kap Maurer
Where to stay near Kap Maurer
Also known as Cape Maurer
The timezone in Kap Maurer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:22 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 74.8667°, Longitude. -19.7500°
Satellite map around Kap Maurer
Loading map of Kap Maurer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Maurer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ruthner (7.6km)
- Sneryggen (11.8km)
- Schwarze Wand (16km)
- Dobbelttop (16.7km)
- Vedetten (34.7km)
- Kronebjerg (35km)
- Nordre Muschelbjerg (35.8km)
- Keferstein (36km)
- Sødre Muschelbjerg (36.1km)
- Kalotten (36.2km)
- Falkebjerg (36.3km)
- Tafelbjerg (37.3km)
- Hohe Kugel (39.9km)
- Harebjerg (40.6km)
- Porten (41.6km)
- Søspidsen (43.4km)
- Aucellabjerg (43.8km)
- Sonnenkopf (44.7km)
- Terrassebjerg (44.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Hochstetterbugten (29.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blåbærdalen (35.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nanok (34.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kulhus (38.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Wollaston Forland (42.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Heimland Havn (39.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Aucellapasset (44.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Fligely Fjord (26.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lindemansdalen (45.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Pendulumstrædet (40.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Shannon Sund (37.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (30.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kuhnpasset (44.9km)