Traveling Luck for Lake Ontario Ontario, Canada
Alternatively known as Danau Ontario, Jezioro Ontario, Lac Ontario, Lacus Ontario, Lago Ontario, Lago Ontário, Lake Ontario, Ontarijske jazero, Ontario, Ontario ezers, Ontario jaerv, Ontario järv, Ontariojaervi, Ontariojärvi, Ontariomeer, Ontariosee, Ontariosjoen, Ontariosjön, Ontariosjøen, Ontárijské jazero, Ontārio ezers, Онтарио, Онтаріо, ימת אונטריו, オンタリオ湖, 安大略湖
Morning Sunrise at 06:17 and Evening Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Rough GPS position Latitude. 43.7501°, Longitude. -77.9995°
Weather near Lake Ontario Last report from Trenton, Ont., 65.5km awayTemperature: -8°C / 18°F
Wind: 8.1km/h Northeast
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map of Lake Ontario and it's surroudings...
Geographic features & Photographs around Lake Ontario in Ontario, Canada
area a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Spicer (29.3km)
- Brookside (31.4km)
- Coverdale (31.6km)
- Lakeport (31.9km)
- Grafton (32.6km)
- Wicklow (32.6km)
- Loughbreeze (32.9km)
- Victoria Beach (32.9km)
- The Gully (33.2km)
- Colborne (34.4km)
- Purdy Corners (36km)
- East Colborne (37km)
- Creighton Heights (37.5km)
- Salem (38.2km)
- Port Hope (38.5km)
- Vernonville (39.2km)
- Baltimore (39.6km)
- Precious Corners (39.6km)
- Tubbs Corners (39.9km)
point a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
shoals hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
THE WOODLAWN INN 420 Division St., Cobourg
BEST WESTERN PLUS COBOURG INN 930 Burnham St., Cobourg
Comfort Inn Cobourg 121 Densmore Rd, Cobourg
reserve a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
island a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
ridge(s) a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Scotch Bonnet Ridge (37.1km)
- Griffis Corners (38.1km)
gap a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Scotch Bonnet Gap (37.6km)
harbor(s) a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Cobourg Harbour (32.3km)
meteorological station a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Cobourg, Ont. (30.5km)
basin a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Mississauga Basin (26.9km)
beach a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Victoria Beach (33.6km)
- Popham Bay (40.2km)
- Cobourg (32.3km)
Wikipedia entries close to Lake Ontario
- Ontariosee lake waterbody
- Cobourg (Ontario) city i city
- Port Hope, Ontario city o city
- Clarington, Ontario city o city
- Brighton, Ontario city o city
- Newcastle, Ontario city o
- Newtonville, Ontario city o
- Hamlin Beach State Park city o city
- Oak Orchard State Marine Park city o city
- Lakeside Beach State Park city o city
- Elizabethville, Ontario city o
- Regional Municipality of Durham, Ontario city o city
- Hilton, New York city o city
- Keene/Elmhirst's Resort Water Aerodrome airport airport
- CFB Trenton airport airport
- Keene/Elmhirst's Resort Airport airport airport
Airports close to Lake OntarioTrenton(YTR), Trenton, Canada (65.5km)
Peterborough(YPQ), Peterborough, Canada (71.3km)
Greater rochester international(ROC), Rochester, Usa (88.3km)
Niagara falls international(IAG), Niagara falls, Usa (123.4km)
Buffalo niagara international(BUF), Buffalo, Usa (127km)