Traveling Luck for Canal Welland, Ontario, Canada
Where is Canal Welland?What's around Canal Welland?
Wikipedia near Canal Welland
Where to stay near Canal Welland
The timezone in Canal Welland is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.0501°, Longitude. -79.2163°
Weather near Canal Welland; Report from Burlington Piers , 14km away
Temperature: -9°C / 16°F
Temperature: -9°C / 16°F
Satellite map around Canal Welland
Loading map of Canal Welland and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Canal Welland, in Ontario, Canada
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Port Robinson (2.2km)
- Thorold (3.2km)
- Turners Corners (3.9km)
- Black Horse Corner (4.7km)
- Allanburg (4.7km)
- St. Johns (6.2km)
- Beaver Dams (6.6km)
- Thorold South (6.8km)
- Crowland (6.8km)
- Fonthill (6.8km)
- Kunda Park (6.8km)
- Lincoln (7.3km)
- Welland (7.3km)
- Cooks Mills (7.3km)
- Stop 19 (7.9km)
- Montrose (8km)
- DeCew Falls (8.1km)
- Effingham (8.3km)
- Thorold Park (8.7km)
- Pelham Corners (9.1km)
- Mulhern (9.2km)
- Maple Park (9.2km)
- Fraser (9.6km)
- Ridgeville (9.9km)
- Power Glen (10.3km)
- Stamford (10.4km)
- Greens Corners (10.6km)
- Welland South (11.2km)
- Marsdale (11.4km)
- Crowland (11.4km)
- Pelham Centre (11.4km)
- Drummond Heights (11.4km)
- Royal (11.6km)
- Queensway Gardens (11.6km)
- Coyle (11.9km)
- Corwin Crescent (12km)
- Niagara Falls South (12km)
Accommodation around Canal Welland
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- St. Johns Conservation Area (6.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- White Pigeon (10.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Niagara (7.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Short Hills (10km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sanitorium Hill (11km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Niagara Peninsula (12.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- St. Johns Valley (6.3km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- DeCew Falls (10km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Short Hills Provincial Park (9.2km)
Airports close to Canal Welland
Niagara falls international(IAG), Niagara falls, Usa (27km)
Buffalo niagara international(BUF), Buffalo, Usa (48.8km)
Hamilton(YHM), Hamilton, Canada (70.9km)
City centre(YTZ), Toronto, Canada (77.5km)
Lester b pearson international(YYZ), Toronto, Canada (91.1km)