Traveling Luck for Utsusivik Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Utsusivik Island?What's around Utsusivik Island?
Wikipedia near Utsusivik Island
Where to stay near Utsusivik Island
The timezone in Utsusivik Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:38 and Sunset at 20:42. It's light
Latitude. 65.1173°, Longitude. -66.6474°
Satellite map around Utsusivik Island
Loading map of Utsusivik Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Utsusivik Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Utsusivik Island (0km)
- Nimigen Island (4.1km)
- Orion Islet (8.2km)
- Kangigutsak Island (11.2km)
- Maktaktujanak Island (17.2km)
- Shakshukowshee Island (19.6km)
- Shakshukuk Island (19.8km)
- Blacklead Island (27km)
- Opingivik Island (29.4km)
- Kikiktaluk Island (33.2km)
- Aupaluktut Island (34.1km)
- Nuvujen Island (39.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Ptarmigan Fiord (46.8km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Robert Peel Inlet (14.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kipisa (17.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cumberland Sound (39.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Niante Harbour (32.1km)
Airports close to Utsusivik Island
Pangnirtung(YXP), Pangnirtung, Canada (127.3km)
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (185.4km)