Traveling Luck for Stewart Point, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Stewart Point?What's around Stewart Point?
Wikipedia near Stewart Point
Where to stay near Stewart Point
The timezone in Stewart Point is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 15:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 76.3517°, Longitude. -95.3847°
Satellite map around Stewart Point
Loading map of Stewart Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stewart Point, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sylph Reef (21.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bent Arrow Hill (19.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Port Refuge (18.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Barrow Harbour (27km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arrow River (12.5km)
Airports close to Stewart Point
Resolute bay(YRB), Resolute, Canada (184.7km)