Traveling Luck for Maktaktujanak Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Maktaktujanak Island?What's around Maktaktujanak Island?
Wikipedia near Maktaktujanak Island
Where to stay near Maktaktujanak Island
The timezone in Maktaktujanak Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:45 and Sunset at 21:35. It's light
Latitude. 65.2589°, Longitude. -66.7502°
Satellite map around Maktaktujanak Island
Loading map of Maktaktujanak Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maktaktujanak Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maktaktujanak Island (0km)
- Shakshukuk Island (5.6km)
- Shakshukowshee Island (7.3km)
- Kangigutsak Island (9.3km)
- Opingivik Island (16km)
- Nimigen Island (16.5km)
- Aupaluktut Island (16.9km)
- Utsusivik Island (17.2km)
- Orion Islet (17.5km)
- Nuvujen Island (22.6km)
- Blacklead Island (41.9km)
- Kudjak Island (49.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kipisa (11.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cumberland Sound (36.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Niante Harbour (48.9km)
Airports close to Maktaktujanak Island
Pangnirtung(YXP), Pangnirtung, Canada (114.1km)
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (197.1km)