Traveling Luck for Inman Harbour, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Inman Harbour?What's around Inman Harbour?
Wikipedia near Inman Harbour
Where to stay near Inman Harbour
The timezone in Inman Harbour is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 20:36. It's light
Latitude. 67.9508°, Longitude. -110.1693°
Satellite map around Inman Harbour
Loading map of Inman Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inman Harbour, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Galena Point (12.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Desbarats Inlet (8.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Barrow (7.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Daniel Moore Bay (34.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Inman Harbour (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wentzel River (22.3km)