Traveling Luck for Howe Harbour, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Howe Harbour?What's around Howe Harbour?
Wikipedia near Howe Harbour
Where to stay near Howe Harbour
The timezone in Howe Harbour is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 08:53 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 73.1347°, Longitude. -95.5674°
Satellite map around Howe Harbour
Loading map of Howe Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Howe Harbour, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hummock Point (8.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Birmingham Bay (28.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sirnaaqtulik Flats (30.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Peel Sound (29.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Fiona Lake (17.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kiggavialalik Hill (34.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Howe Harbour (0km)
Airports close to Howe Harbour
Resolute bay(YRB), Resolute, Canada (180km)