Traveling Luck for Henderson Harbour, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Henderson Harbour?What's around Henderson Harbour?
Wikipedia near Henderson Harbour
Where to stay near Henderson Harbour
The timezone in Henderson Harbour is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 21:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.9838°, Longitude. -70.9648°
Satellite map around Henderson Harbour
Loading map of Henderson Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Henderson Harbour, in Nunavut, Canada
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Strathcona Islands (24.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Colmer (12.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Irving Bay (14.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- White Strait (23.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Overflow Lake (28.4km)
Airports close to Henderson Harbour
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (155.5km)