Traveling Luck for Erik Harbour, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Erik Harbour?What's around Erik Harbour?
Wikipedia near Erik Harbour
Where to stay near Erik Harbour
The timezone in Erik Harbour is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 14:38. It's light
Latitude. 78.6185°, Longitude. -74.7297°
Satellite map around Erik Harbour
Loading map of Erik Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Erik Harbour, in Nunavut, Canada
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Jewell Glacier (5.9km)
- Alfred Newton Glacier (7.3km)
- Leffert Glacier (10km)
- Fram Glacier (17km)
- MacMillan Glacier (22.7km)
- Saate Glacier (24.1km)
- Wyville Thomson Glacier (28.7km)
- Hunt Glacier (32.5km)
- Allen Glacier (33.1km)
- Twin Glacier (34.5km)
- Green Glacier (37km)
- Tanquary Glacier (37.6km)
- Small Glacier (40.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Baird Inlet (29.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Alexandra Fiord (37.9km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Neptune Rock (2.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Payer Harbour (14.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Johan Peninsula (19.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Bolton (33.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Alexandra Fiord (42.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Erik Harbour (0km)