Traveling Luck for Aupaluktut Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Aupaluktut Island?What's around Aupaluktut Island?
Wikipedia near Aupaluktut Island
Where to stay near Aupaluktut Island
The timezone in Aupaluktut Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:00 and Sunset at 20:20. It's light
Latitude. 65.4007°, Longitude. -66.8307°
Satellite map around Aupaluktut Island
Loading map of Aupaluktut Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aupaluktut Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kipisa (23.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ikpit Bay (18.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cumberland Sound (40.3km)
Airports close to Aupaluktut Island
Pangnirtung(YXP), Pangnirtung, Canada (101.4km)