Traveling Luck for Passage Reef, Newfoundland, Canada
Where is Passage Reef?What's around Passage Reef?
Wikipedia near Passage Reef
Where to stay near Passage Reef
The timezone in Passage Reef is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:30 and Sunset at 21:24. It's light
Latitude. 59.1003°, Longitude. -63.3314°
Weather near Passage Reef; Report from Cape Kakkiviak, 42.5km away
Satellite map around Passage Reef
Loading map of Passage Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Passage Reef, in Newfoundland, Canada
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Torngat Mountains (23.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Waldron Islands (21.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- The Narrows (5.1km)