Traveling Luck for Old Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada
Where is Old Crossing?What's around Old Crossing?
Wikipedia near Old Crossing
Where to stay near Old Crossing
The timezone in Old Crossing is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:46 and Sunset at 20:00. It's light
Latitude. 47.6193°, Longitude. -54.6899°
Weather near Old Crossing; Report from Sagona Island Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System , 80.8km away
Wind: 5.8km/h Northeast
Wind: 5.8km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Old Crossing
Loading map of Old Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Old Crossing, in Newfoundland, Canada
- a small standing waterbody.
- Otter Pond (0.3km)
- Beaver Ridge Pond (0.5km)
- Southern Hills Pond (3.3km)
- Gull Pond (3.6km)
- Gull Pond (4.7km)
- Little Diver Pond (4.9km)
- Green Island Pond (5.1km)
- Grandys Pond (5.1km)
- Big Diver Pond (5.2km)
- Brook Pond (5.3km)
- Gull Pond (5.3km)
- Bar Pond (6.4km)
- Staircase Pond (6.5km)
- Crow Pond (6.8km)
- Ryles Barasway Pond (6.9km)
- Beaver Pond (7km)
- Eastern Bay d'East Pond (7.1km)
- Big Goose Pond (7.6km)
- Micks Pond (7.7km)
- Long Pond (7.8km)
- Coffee Pond (7.9km)
- Hay House Pond (8.5km)
- Georges Pond (8.5km)
- Bay d'East Pond (8.5km)
- Fishing Brook Pond (8.5km)
- Kerosene Pond (8.5km)
- Big Goose Pond (8.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beaver Ridge (0.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Jim Myles Garden (7.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Southern Hills (5.3km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Double Ponds (5.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Terrenceville (7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Frenchman's Oven (7.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Old Joes Wood (8.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Terrenceville Barasway (6.9km)
Airports close to Old Crossing
St johns international(YYT), St. john's, Canada (166.5km)
Gander international(YQX), Gander, Canada (167.1km)
St pierre(FSP), St.-pierre, St. pierre & miquelon (169.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Old Crossing
Miquelon, Miquelon, France (160.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.