Traveling Luck for New Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada
Where is New Crossing?What's around New Crossing?
Wikipedia near New Crossing
Where to stay near New Crossing
The timezone in New Crossing is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 20:45. It's light
Latitude. 47.6285°, Longitude. -54.6924°
Weather near New Crossing; Report from Sagona Island Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System , 81.7km away
Wind: 5.8km/h Northeast
Wind: 5.8km/h Northeast
Satellite map around New Crossing
Loading map of New Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around New Crossing, in Newfoundland, Canada
- a small standing waterbody.
- Otter Pond (1.1km)
- Beaver Ridge Pond (1.4km)
- Southern Hills Pond (2.9km)
- Little Diver Pond (4km)
- Gull Pond (4.1km)
- Brook Pond (4.2km)
- Big Diver Pond (4.3km)
- Gull Pond (4.8km)
- Beaver Pond (6km)
- Grandys Pond (6.1km)
- Gull Pond (6.2km)
- Green Island Pond (6.2km)
- Ryles Barasway Pond (6.6km)
- Staircase Pond (6.8km)
- Bar Pond (6.8km)
- Eastern Bay d'East Pond (7.1km)
- Crow Pond (7.1km)
- Hay House Pond (7.3km)
- Coffee Pond (7.7km)
- Long Pond (7.8km)
- Big Southeast Pond (7.9km)
- Micks Pond (8.2km)
- Black Duck Ponds (8.2km)
- Fishing Brook Pond (8.3km)
- Georges Pond (8.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beaver Ridge (1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Jim Myles Garden (6.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Southern Hills (4.3km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Double Ponds (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Terrenceville (5.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Frenchman's Oven (6.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- The Gut (7.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Terrenceville Barasway (5.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Eastern Head (8.4km)
Airports close to New Crossing
Gander international(YQX), Gander, Canada (165.9km)
St johns international(YYT), St. john's, Canada (166.7km)
St pierre(FSP), St.-pierre, St. pierre & miquelon (169.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to New Crossing
Miquelon, Miquelon, France (161km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.