Traveling Luck for Lee Cove, Newfoundland, Canada
Where is Lee Cove?What's around Lee Cove?
Wikipedia near Lee Cove
Where to stay near Lee Cove
The timezone in Lee Cove is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:41 and Sunset at 21:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 47.8999°, Longitude. -55.8150°
Satellite map around Lee Cove
Loading map of Lee Cove and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lee Cove, in Newfoundland, Canada
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Lee Cove (0km)
- Cock and Hen Cove (2.6km)
- Foley Cove (2.6km)
- Looe Cove (2.6km)
- Clarke Cove (2.6km)
- Swanger Cove (3.5km)
- Linen Cove (3.6km)
- Genge Cove (4.3km)
- Southwest Cove (4.3km)
- Nut Cove (4.5km)
- Ship Cove (4.5km)
- Man of War Cove (4.5km)
- The Barasway (4.5km)
- Brant Cove (4.5km)
- Vyse Cove (5.1km)
- Black Duck Cove (5.1km)
- Lynch Cove (6km)
- Bobbett Cove (6.1km)
- Harrison Cove (6.5km)
- Jersey Cove (6.5km)
- Frenchman Cove (7km)
- Little Looe Cove (7.1km)
- Cribb Cove (7.6km)
- Pardy Head Cove (7.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Samiajij Miawpukek (7.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- The Southeast (7.4km)
Airports close to Lee Cove
St pierre(FSP), St.-pierre, St. pierre & miquelon (148.2km)
Gander international(YQX), Gander, Canada (167.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lee Cove
Miquelon, Miquelon, France (113.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.