Traveling Luck for Burgeo Automated Reporting Station , Canada (general), Canada
Where is Burgeo Automated Reporting Station ?What's around Burgeo Automated Reporting Station ?
Wikipedia near Burgeo Automated Reporting Station
Where to stay near Burgeo Automated Reporting Station
Also known as CWBF
The timezone in Burgeo Automated Reporting Station is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 23:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 47.6167°, Longitude. -57.6333° , Elevation. 12m
Satellite map around Burgeo Automated Reporting Station
Loading map of Burgeo Automated Reporting Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Burgeo Automated Reporting Station , in Canada (general), Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Winging Island (0.1km)
- Franks Island (1.6km)
- Grandy Island (1.6km)
- Aaron Island (2.5km)
- The Baldwin (2.5km)
- Morgan Island (2.6km)
- Eclipse Island (2.6km)
- Hunt's Island (2.6km)
- White Island (2.6km)
- Fish Island (3km)
- Little Boar Island (3km)
- Smalls Island (3km)
- Cornelius Island (3.5km)
- Baggs Island (3.7km)
- Cuttail Island (3.7km)
- Goose Island (3.7km)
- Venils Island (3.7km)
- Green Island (4.2km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
Accommodation around Burgeo Automated Reporting StationTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Our Harbour (3.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Upper Burgeo (3.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Burgeo (1.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Little Barasway (4.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sandbanks Provincial Park (1.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
Airports close to Burgeo Automated Reporting Station
Stephenville(YJT), Stephenville, Canada (141km)
St pierre(FSP), St.-pierre, St. pierre & miquelon (167km)
Deer lake(YDF), Deer lake, Canada (202.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Burgeo Automated Reporting Station
Miquelon, Miquelon, France (127.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.