Traveling Luck for Argentia, Nfld, Canada (general), Canada
Where is Argentia, Nfld?What's around Argentia, Nfld?
Wikipedia near Argentia, Nfld
Where to stay near Argentia, Nfld
Also known as CWAR
The timezone in Argentia, Nfld is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:20 and Sunset at 21:17. It's light
Latitude. 47.3000°, Longitude. -54.0000° , Elevation. 16m
Weather near Argentia, Nfld; Report from Argentia, Nfld, 35.1km away
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Satellite map around Argentia, Nfld
Loading map of Argentia, Nfld and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Argentia, Nfld, in Canada (general), Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Latine Point (2.1km)
- Shalloway Point (2.1km)
- Travers Cove Point (2.7km)
- Salmonier Point (2.7km)
- Dunphys Point (2.7km)
- Broad Cove Point (3km)
- Low Room Point (3.7km)
- Roche Point (3.7km)
- Virgin Point (3.7km)
- Moll Point (4.3km)
- Point Mal (4.3km)
- Isaac Point (5km)
- Crève-Coeur Point (5.8km)
- Samson Point (6.3km)
- Kelly Point (6.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gallardin Point (5.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Argentia Harbour (1.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Argentia Peninsula (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Pinnacles (4.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Argentia, Nfld (0km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- The Marquise (2.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- First Beach (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pearce Peak (3.7km)
Airports close to Argentia, Nfld
St johns international(YYT), St. john's, Canada (115.1km)
St pierre(FSP), St.-pierre, St. pierre & miquelon (201.8km)
Gander international(YQX), Gander, Canada (212.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Argentia, Nfld
Miquelon, Miquelon, France (208.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.