Traveling Luck for X'uji, British Columbia, Canada
Where is X'uji?What's around X'uji?
Wikipedia near X'uji
Where to stay near X'uji
The timezone in X'uji is America/Dawson
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 55.6982°, Longitude. -130.1025°
Satellite map around X'uji
Loading map of X'uji and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around X'uji, in British Columbia, Canada
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Georgie River (0.2km)
- East Georgie River (2.4km)
- Outram Creek (7.1km)
- Walt Creek (7.9km)
- Hume Creek (8.9km)
- Davis River (9km)
- Koris Creek (9.2km)
- Bullion Creek (10.2km)
- Soule River (14.1km)
- North Fork Soule River (17.5km)
- Sutton River (19.7km)
- Bulldog Creek (20.8km)
- Kshwan River (21.9km)
- Montana Creek (22.2km)
- Kate Ryan Creek (22.3km)
- Marmot River (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Seal Rocks (15.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Halleck Range (12.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Fords Cove (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Olson Gulch (21.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Portland Canal (9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Kitsault Glacier (16.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Strohn Pass (20.5km)
Airports close to X'uji
Ketchikan international(KTN), Ketchikan, Usa (118.4km)
Annette island(ANN), Annette island, Usa (129.1km)
Prince rupert(YPR), Prince pupert, Canada (173.4km)
Terrace(YXT), Terrace, Canada (183.7km)