Traveling Luck for Sgamagunt, British Columbia, Canada
Where is Sgamagunt?What's around Sgamagunt?
Wikipedia near Sgamagunt
Where to stay near Sgamagunt
The timezone in Sgamagunt is America/Dawson
Sunrise at 07:51 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 55.9343°, Longitude. -129.9734°
Satellite map around Sgamagunt
Loading map of Sgamagunt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sgamagunt, in British Columbia, Canada
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Silverado Creek (1km)
- Winachee Creek (2km)
- Bear River (2.4km)
- Portland Creek (2.4km)
- Salmon River (4.8km)
- Glacier Creek (5.9km)
- Dunwell Creek (6.4km)
- Fish Creek (6.6km)
- Marmot River (7km)
- Slide Creek (7.5km)
- Albany Creek (7.5km)
- Skookum Creek (8.1km)
- Adanac Creek (8.1km)
- Kate Ryan Creek (8.2km)
- Bulldog Creek (9.3km)
- Thumb Creek (9.9km)
- Montana Creek (10.9km)
- Bitter Creek (12.2km)
- Salmon River (12.7km)
- Texas Creek (12.9km)
- Daly Creek (12.9km)
- Cabin Creek (13.1km)
- Radio Creek (13.6km)
- Boundary Creek (13.6km)
- Cascade River (14.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Premier (14.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hyder Seaplane Base (5.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Reverdy Mountains (6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Riverside Mine (10.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Titan Trail (8.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Stewart Airport (0.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Marmot Bay (6.6km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Silver Falls (7.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Red Glacier (13.5km)
Airports close to Sgamagunt
Ketchikan international(KTN), Ketchikan, Usa (138.4km)
Annette island(ANN), Annette island, Usa (154.4km)
Terrace(YXT), Terrace, Canada (203km)
Prince rupert(YPR), Prince pupert, Canada (203km)