Traveling Luck for Pirates Well, Mayaguana, Bahamas
Where is Pirates Well?What's around Pirates Well?
Wikipedia near Pirates Well
Where to stay near Pirates Well
Also known as Pirate Well
The timezone in Pirates Well is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 22.4333333°, Longitude. -73.0666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pirates Well, in Mayaguana, Bahamas
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Mayaguana Island (19km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Booby Rocks (10.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mayaguana District (24.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Horse Pond (34.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Mayaguana Passage (31.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Flamingo Pond (7.9km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Pirates Well Pond (2.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mayaguana (12.9km)
Airports close to Pirates Well
Mayaguana(MYG), Mayaguana, Bahamas (11.7km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (133.8km)
Providenciales(PLS), Providenciales, Turks & caicos i. (159.1km)
North caicos(NCA), North caicos, Turks & caicos i. (186.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pirates Well
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (171.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.