Traveling Luck for Київ Ukraine (general), Ukraine
Alternatively known as Chijv, Chiovia, Kief, Kiev, Kievo, Kiew, Kiiev, Kijev, Kijeva, Kijevas, Kijew, Kijow, Kijów, Kiova, Kiyev, Kiyiv, Kiїv, Kiјev, Kyjev, Kyѥv", Kíev, Kіeў, Κίεβο, Киев, Київ, Кијев, Кыѥвъ, Кіеў, Կիև, קייב, קיעװ, كييف, کیف, कीव, কিয়েভ, კიევი, キエフ, 基輔, 키예프
Morning Sunrise at 03:54 and Evening Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Rough GPS position Latitude. 50.4333°, Longitude. 30.5167°
Weather near Київ Last report from Kyiv, 6.5km awayTemperature: 17°C / 63°F
Cloud: No significant clouds
Loading map of Київ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Київ in Ukraine (general), Ukraine
populated place a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trukhanov Ostrov (4.4km)
- Predmostnaya (5.3km)
- Nikol'skaya (5.7km)
- Chokolovka (5.7km)
- Telichka (5.8km)
- Kukhmisterskaya Sloboda (7km)
- Kurenëvka (7.4km)
- Osokorki (7.8km)
- Zhulyany (7.8km)
- Poznyaki (9km)
- Darnitsa (9.3km)
- Novo-Poznyaki (9.5km)
- Teremki (9.9km)
- Vygurovshchina (10.6km)
- Troyeshchina (11.7km)
- Gatnoye (12.5km)
- Khotov (13.1km)
- Vyshneve (13.5km)
- Belichi (13.9km)
- Петропавлівська Борщагівка (14km)
- Kotsyubinskoye (14.6km)
- Petropavlovskaya Borshchagovka (14.6km)
- Bortnichi (15.7km)
- Lesniki (16.7km)
- Oseshchino (16.9km)
- Pogreby (17.3km)
- Vita-Pochtovaya (18km)
third-order administrative division a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
railroad station a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
section of populated place a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
44/2 Shota Rustaveli Apartment 44 Shota Rustavelli Street, Kiev
Greguar Apartments 677 Krasnoarmeyskaya Street, Kiev
Saksahanskoho 12 12a Saksahans'koho Street, Kiev
administrative division an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
island a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
farm a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Golosiyevka (8.4km)
first-order administrative division a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Misto Kyyiv (0km)
airport a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kyiv (5.8km)
capital of a political entity the capital of the country or state.
- Київ (0km)
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Desna (14.6km)
ancient site a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Babiy Yar (13.6km)
Wikipedia entries close to Київ
- Respublikansky Stadion (Kiev Metro) landmark landmark
- Kiev Planetarium building
- NSK Olympysky landmark landmark
- Palace of Sports (Kiev) building landmark
- Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho (Kiev Metro) landmark landmark
- St Volodymyr's Cathedral religious bu landmark
- House with Chimaeras building landmark
- Ukrainian Club Building building landmark
- Goldenes Tor von Kiew building landmark
- Kiev Passage street landmark
- Hotel Ukrayina building landmark
- National Bank of Ukraine building building landmark
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti street landmark
- October Palace, Kiev building landmark
- Kiev Passenger Railway Station traffic landmark
- Verkhovna Rada building government landmark
Airports close to КиївZhuliany(IEV), Kiev, Russia (6.5km)
Boryspil(KBP), Kiev, Russia (32.2km)