Traveling Luck for Kerch, Krym, Avtonomna Respublika, Ukraine
Where is Kerch?What's around Kerch?
Wikipedia near Kerch
Where to stay near Kerch
Also known as Bospor, Bospora, KERCH', Kerc, Kerch, Kercz, Kertch, Kertj, Kerts, Kertsch, Kertsj, Kertš, Kerç, Panticapaeum, Pantikapea, КЕРЧЬ , Керч, Керчь
The timezone in Kerch is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:45 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 45.358333299999998°, Longitude. 36.475833299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kerch, in Krym, Avtonomna Respublika, Ukraine
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kerch (0km)
- Yehorove (3.6km)
- Kolonka (4.8km)
- Voykove (5.3km)
- Adzhymushkay (5.7km)
- Dzhardzhava (5.8km)
- Bondarenkove (5.9km)
- Voskhod (6.4km)
- Arshyntseve (8.6km)
- Kapkany (9.6km)
- Hlazivka (10km)
- Turkmen (10.3km)
- Synyahine (10.4km)
- Oktyabrs'ke (10.6km)
- Malyy Babchik (10.8km)
- Yenikale (11.3km)
- Tarkhan (11.6km)
- Opasne (11.8km)
- Yurkyne (12km)
- Rybna (12.7km)
- Lyakhovka (13.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Kosa Kamysh-Buruns'ka (12.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port Krym (13.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Glubokaya (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kulikova (5.6km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Nizhniy Burunskiy (6.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Kerchenskiy Rybnyy Zavod (12.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kerchenskiy Proliv (13.1km)
- navigation channel;
- a buoyed channel of sufficient depth for the safe navigation of vessels.
- Kerchens'kyy Pidkhidnyy Kanal (3.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Peregruzochnyy Reyd (7.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kerch'-Yenikal'skiy Kanal (10.3km)
Airports close to Kerch
Simferopol(SIP), Simferopol, Russia (231.4km)