Traveling Luck for Maria Magdalena kyrka, Sweden (general), Sweden
Where is Maria Magdalena kyrka?What's around Maria Magdalena kyrka?
Wikipedia near Maria Magdalena kyrka
Where to stay near Maria Magdalena kyrka
The timezone in Maria Magdalena kyrka is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 59.3189°, Longitude. 18.0672°
Weather near Maria Magdalena kyrka; Report from Stockholm / Bromma, 8.7km away
Satellite map around Maria Magdalena kyrka
Loading map of Maria Magdalena kyrka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maria Magdalena kyrka, in Sweden (general), Sweden
- a structure of solid construction along a shore or bank which provides berthing for ships and which generally provides cargo handling facilities.
Accommodation around Maria Magdalena kyrka
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Henriksdal (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bofill's båge (0.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Hammarbyhamnen (2.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Stallkanalen (1.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Katarina kyrkogård (0.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Norrbro (2km)
- a structure with an enclosure for athletic games with tiers of seats for spectators.
- Zinkensdamms Idrottsplats (1.1km)
- a building where objects of permanent interest in one or more of the arts and sciences are preserved and exhibited.
- Wasamuseet (1.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Årstaskog (2.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Stockholms Kommun (2.3km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Stockholm (1.3km)
- a place where helicopters land and take off.
- Stockholm/Gamla (0.5km)
Airports close to Maria Magdalena kyrka
Bromma(BMA), Stockholm, Sweden (8.7km)
Arlanda(ARN), Stockholm, Sweden (40.6km)
Vasteras(VST), Vasteras, Sweden (92.6km)
Skavsta(NYO), Stockholm, Sweden (95km)
Kungsangen(NRK), Norrkoeping, Sweden (142km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maria Magdalena kyrka
Barkarby, Stockholm, Sweden (16km)
Tullinge, Stockholm, Sweden (19km)
Strangnas, Strangnas, Sweden (58.3km)
Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden (74.6km)
Eskilstuna, Eskilstuna, Sweden (82.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.