Traveling Luck for Njunjesstugan, Norrbottens Län, Sweden
Where is Njunjesstugan?What's around Njunjesstugan?
Wikipedia near Njunjesstugan
Where to stay near Njunjesstugan
The timezone in Njunjesstugan is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 03:45 and Sunset at 19:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9667°, Longitude. 17.4833°
Satellite map around Njunjesstugan
Loading map of Njunjesstugan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Njunjesstugan, in Norrbottens Län, Sweden
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vallespiken (6.5km)
- Vuoka (7.7km)
- Prinskullen (8.3km)
- Tarrekaise (9.3km)
- Ruoutevare (9.8km)
- Repentjåkko (13.7km)
- Lastak (13.7km)
- Snjerak (14.5km)
- Järta (15.4km)
- Råttjar (16.3km)
- Vatjates (16.8km)
- Tjuolta (17.5km)
- Säkok (17.9km)
- Staika (18.2km)
- Raska (19.6km)
- Skattatstjåkko (19.6km)
- Mettåjve (19.7km)
- Valle (20km)
- Kåtnjuonje (20.2km)
- Kassavare (20.4km)
- Ramekvare (20.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Malenjarka (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rauka (15.8km)
- a facility equipped for observation of atmospheric or space phenomena.
- Pårtetjåkkå Observatorium (22.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pårek (19.5km)
Airports close to Njunjesstugan
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (144.4km)
Gallivare(GEV), Gallivare, Sweden (151.3km)
Kiruna(KRN), Kiruna, Sweden (160.4km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (179km)
Arvidsjaur(AJR), Arvidsjaur, Sweden (180km)
Airfields or small airports close to Njunjesstugan
Jokkmokk, Jokkmokk, Sweden (133.3km)
Kalixfors, Kalixfors, Sweden (153.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (174.4km)
Vidsel, Vidsel, Sweden (176.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.