Traveling Luck for Spetjau, Norrbottens Län, Sweden
Where is Spetjau?What's around Spetjau?
Wikipedia near Spetjau
Where to stay near Spetjau
Also known as Spitja
The timezone in Spetjau is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 01:10 and Sunset at 22:28. It's light
Latitude. 67.5166667°, Longitude. 17.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Spetjau, in Norrbottens Län, Sweden
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Spetjau (0km)
- Njerek (3.5km)
- Serkatjåkkå (5.1km)
- Luto (5.9km)
- Snjutjotis (7.3km)
- Muratjåkko (11.5km)
- Allak (12.3km)
- Akavare (12.8km)
- Kåtotjåkko (13.1km)
- Låtatj (13.2km)
- Stuor Nijak (14.1km)
- Pålnotjåkko (14.1km)
- Kuoper (14.5km)
- Varto (14.8km)
- Mattåive (15km)
- Ruotestjåkkå (15.2km)
- Sepertjåkko (15.3km)
- Skaitetjåkko (15.6km)
- Lanjektjåkkå (16.2km)
- Akkavare (16.6km)
- Pålnotjåkka (16.7km)
- Paikaspuolta (17.5km)
- Suotas (17.8km)
- Stuor Jållek (18.2km)
- Alatjåkko (18.8km)
- Hornats (18.9km)
- Mula (19.5km)
- Stuor Rissavare (21.1km)
- Svartivare (21.3km)
- Svaltja (21.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Kutjaurestugan (11.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Padjelanta (12.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Alkavare Kapell (19.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vaisaluokta (17km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Alkavare (21.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stortoppen (20.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Stora Sjöfallets Nationalpark (20.1km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Akkastugan (15.4km)
Airports close to Spetjau
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (114.2km)
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (128.3km)
Kiruna(KRN), Kiruna, Sweden (142.5km)
Gallivare(GEV), Gallivare, Sweden (167.5km)
Bardufoss(BDU), Bardufoss, Norway (186.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Spetjau
Kalixfors, Kalixfors, Sweden (137.8km)
Jokkmokk, Jokkmokk, Sweden (178.2km)
Vidsel, Vidsel, Sweden (233.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.