Traveling Luck for Duvvegaise, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Duvvegaise?What's around Duvvegaise?
Wikipedia near Duvvegaise
Where to stay near Duvvegaise
Also known as Durregaise
The timezone in Duvvegaise is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 16:14. It's light
Latitude. 63.8000°, Longitude. 13.5667°
Satellite map around Duvvegaise
Loading map of Duvvegaise and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duvvegaise, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Duvvegaise (0km)
- Lappluvan (2.1km)
- Gruffjället (5.5km)
- Vetjeretjuole (5.8km)
- Dåresvare (6.1km)
- Snåltjentjarve (8km)
- Stora Oxfjället (8.2km)
- Tjaksgaise (9.9km)
- Lilla Oxfjället (10.3km)
- Tjårventjahke (10.4km)
- Svalevajje (10.4km)
- Gurpe (11km)
- Stenrösfjället (11.9km)
- Himmelsraften (12.4km)
- Lurreke (12.8km)
- Jengetjahke (13.7km)
- Plassagaise (13.9km)
- Tjalmeböleke (14.6km)
- Mälkantjahke (15.1km)
- Storbyfjället (15.8km)
- Gettetjahke (15.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bränna (15.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sved (10.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Långsådalen (10.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Jänsmässholmen (13.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Långsåfallet (11.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bäitjandurre (6.1km)
Airports close to Duvvegaise
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (86.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (142.3km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (185.2km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (189.3km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (204.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Duvvegaise
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (98.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (101.7km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (163.2km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (248.3km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (250.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.