Traveling Luck for Kalvhallen, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Kalvhallen?What's around Kalvhallen?
Wikipedia near Kalvhallen
Where to stay near Kalvhallen
Also known as Kalfhallen
The timezone in Kalvhallen is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 03:36 and Sunset at 20:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9500°, Longitude. 15.4833°
Satellite map around Kalvhallen
Loading map of Kalvhallen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalvhallen, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Strand (6.1km)
- Bonäset (6.4km)
- Äspnäs (7.8km)
- Ön (8km)
- Södra Ön (9.3km)
- Höstoppen (11km)
- Hösbodarna (11.6km)
- Renålandet (11.8km)
- Näsviken (11.8km)
- Kärrnäset (12km)
- Västerkälen (12km)
- Alavattnet (12.2km)
- Österkälen (12.6km)
- Strömsund (12.8km)
- Vedjeön (13.1km)
- Bredkälen (14km)
- Ulriksfors (14.9km)
- Tullingsås (15.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storflon (13.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ström (12.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Österkälen (14.9km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Ösjön (8.5km)
Airports close to Kalvhallen
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (100.3km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (102.1km)
Kramfors solleftea(KRF), Kramfors, Sweden (159.3km)
Lycksele(LYC), Lycksele, Sweden (178.2km)
Ornskoldsvik(OER), Ornskoldsvik, Sweden (192.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalvhallen
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (24.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (102.4km)
Kubbe, Kubbe, Sweden (132.1km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (162km)
Sattna, Sattna, Sweden (189.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.