Traveling Luck for Kilberget, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Kilberget?What's around Kilberget?
Wikipedia near Kilberget
Where to stay near Kilberget
The timezone in Kilberget is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 62.4667°, Longitude. 13.8167°
Satellite map around Kilberget
Loading map of Kilberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kilberget, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vemdalen (3.4km)
- Näsvallen (8.6km)
- Vemdalsskalet (9.3km)
- Björnrike (9.3km)
- Hedeviken (9.3km)
- Sersån (9.5km)
- Tväråvallen (9.9km)
- Stockåvallen (10km)
- Sörviken (11.3km)
- Malmbäckvallen (11.8km)
- Vålkojan (12.2km)
- Myrvallen (12.3km)
- Fallmoren (12.4km)
- Gammelvallen (13.3km)
- Storhågna (15.9km)
- Jöns-Erskölen (15.9km)
- Hållvallen (15.9km)
- Bräckvallen (16.5km)
- Norr-Hede (16.5km)
- Djupbäckholmen (17km)
- Säterberget (17.3km)
- Klockarberget (17.7km)
- Kvisthån (18.1km)
- Hede (18.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Sömlingsbäcken (17.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sandviken (11.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hede/Hedlanda (8.6km)
Airports close to Kilberget
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (59.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (92.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (134.9km)
Mora(MXX), Mora, Sweden (181.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (192.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kilberget
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (7.8km)
Idre, Idre, Sweden (93.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (94km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (123.4km)
Orsa, Orsa, Sweden (158.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.