Traveling Luck for Lia, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Lia?What's around Lia?
Wikipedia near Lia
Where to stay near Lia
Also known as Lien
The timezone in Lia is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 63.8833°, Longitude. 15.6667°
Satellite map around Lia
Loading map of Lia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lia, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Malmsjön (8.4km)
- Stor-Hössjön (9.4km)
- Klövsjön (9.7km)
- Russfjärden (9.8km)
- Fångsjön (9.9km)
- Gåxsjön (11km)
- Trångsjön (11.1km)
- Ströms Vattudal (11.8km)
- Stortjärn (12km)
- Stora Jerilvattnet (13.7km)
- Stora Bergsjön (14.7km)
- Lilltjärn (14.8km)
- Stortjärn (15km)
- Stora Grundtjärn (15.8km)
- Lilla Bergsjön (15.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Storflon (13.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ström (7.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Österkälen (4.7km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Ösjön (12.9km)
Airports close to Lia
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (100.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (100.9km)
Kramfors solleftea(KRF), Kramfors, Sweden (147.1km)
Lycksele(LYC), Lycksele, Sweden (173.2km)
Ornskoldsvik(OER), Ornskoldsvik, Sweden (181.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lia
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (20.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (99.1km)
Kubbe, Kubbe, Sweden (121.1km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (161.9km)
Sattna, Sattna, Sweden (178.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.