Traveling Luck for Norra Rasten, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Norra Rasten?What's around Norra Rasten?
Wikipedia near Norra Rasten
Where to stay near Norra Rasten
The timezone in Norra Rasten is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 16:13. It's light
Latitude. 63.1500°, Longitude. 14.5833°
Satellite map around Norra Rasten
Loading map of Norra Rasten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Norra Rasten, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Norra Rasten (0km)
- Sandviken (0.9km)
- Böle (1.8km)
- Knytta (1.8km)
- Namn (1.8km)
- Bällsta (2km)
- Södra Rasten (2km)
- Fillsta (2.6km)
- Valla (3.3km)
- Tanne (4km)
- Mällbyn (4km)
- Slandrom (4km)
- Hornsberg (4.3km)
- Genvalla (4.4km)
- Frösö (4.7km)
- Åkeräng (4.8km)
- Västra Odensala (5.3km)
- Målsta (5.3km)
- Svedje (5.9km)
- Brattåsen (5.9km)
- Digernäs (6.2km)
- Hägled (6.5km)
- Östra Odensala (7.1km)
- Frösö Läger (7.3km)
- Öd (7.3km)
- Fugelsta (7.3km)
- Säm (7.8km)
- Gilleråsen (7.9km)
- Sunne (8.1km)
- Högen (8.1km)
- Torvalla (8.2km)
- Lugnvik (8.2km)
- Västerhus (8.5km)
- Lövtorpet (8.6km)
- Stackris (8.6km)
- Marieby (8.9km)
- Gärde (8.9km)
- Ope (9km)
- Nivsåsen (9.4km)
- Rannåsen (9.6km)
Accommodation around Norra Rasten
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vallsundet (1.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Svartsjöarna (8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Östersund/Frösön (5.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Odenslund (4km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Brunfloviken (5.9km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Kjalmarsundet (8.2km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Bynäset (7.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sunne (8.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Östersund (5.3km)
Airports close to Norra Rasten
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (6.7km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (129.7km)
Kramfors solleftea(KRF), Kramfors, Sweden (169.4km)
Sundsvall harnosand(SDL), Sundsvall, Sweden (169.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to Norra Rasten
Optand, Optand, Sweden (11.9km)
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (82.7km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (97.8km)
Sattna, Sattna, Sweden (151.6km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (159.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.