Traveling Luck for Övre Oldån, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Ovre Oldan?What's around Ovre Oldan?
Wikipedia near Ovre Oldan
Where to stay near Övre Oldån
Also known as Ofvre Oldan, Öfvre Oldån
The timezone in Ovre Oldan is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7167°, Longitude. 13.6000°
Satellite map around Övre Oldån
Loading map of Övre Oldån and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Övre Oldån, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Valen (12.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sved (2.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Oldflån (7.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Långsådalen (14.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Långsåfallet (4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bäitjandurre (15.6km)
Airports close to Övre Oldån
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (77.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (141.8km)
Roeros(RRS), Roros, Norway (179.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (192.9km)
Sveg(EVG), Sveg, Sweden (200.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Övre Oldån
Optand, Optand, Sweden (93.3km)
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (96.3km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (153.4km)
Farila, Farila, Sweden (241.3km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (252.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.