Traveling Luck for Ruven, Jämtlands Län, Sweden
Where is Ruven?What's around Ruven?
Wikipedia near Ruven
Where to stay near Ruven
Also known as Norra Ruven, Rufven
The timezone in Ruven is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8000°, Longitude. 15.2167°
Satellite map around Ruven
Loading map of Ruven and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruven, in Jämtlands Län, Sweden
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yxskaftkälen (1.9km)
- Jämtlands-Sikås (5.8km)
- Hallhåxåsen (7.2km)
- Bredkälen (8.4km)
- Hedningsflokälen (8.9km)
- Sigridvallen (10.5km)
- Flykälen (11.9km)
- Väster Nyland (12km)
- Nyland (12.2km)
- Lomåsen (12.3km)
- Södra Ön (13km)
- Vitvattnet (13.5km)
- Gåxsjö (14.6km)
- Ön (15.5km)
- Tullingsås (15.6km)
- Gisselås (15.7km)
- Älghallen (15.8km)
- Hallen (15.8km)
- Kakuåsen (15.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Hallviken (15.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Edsviken (14km)
- section of lake;
- part of a larger lake.
- Ösjön (14.2km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ruven (0km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hallviken (15.1km)
Airports close to Ruven
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (80.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (122.5km)
Kramfors solleftea(KRF), Kramfors, Sweden (160km)
Sundsvall harnosand(SDL), Sundsvall, Sweden (189.9km)
Lycksele(LYC), Lycksele, Sweden (198.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ruven
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (14.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (81.5km)
Kubbe, Kubbe, Sweden (142.4km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (180.6km)
Sattna, Sattna, Sweden (181.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.