Traveling Luck for Golo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golo Brdo?What's around Golo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Golo Brdo
Where to stay near Golo Brdo
The timezone in Golo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.2664°, Longitude. 20.7614°
Satellite map around Golo Brdo
Loading map of Golo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čajetina (0.7km)
- Lisina (2.1km)
- Šipačina (2.4km)
- Beljak (3.8km)
- Ćirkoviće (4.3km)
- Beljak (4.4km)
- Gornje Džepe (4.5km)
- Guvnište (5.2km)
- Tioce (5.3km)
- Donje Isevo (5.5km)
- Gornja Rudnica (5.5km)
- Novo Selo (5.9km)
- Gornje Isevo (6.4km)
- Panovići (6.4km)
- Rojići (6.4km)
- Bistrica (6.8km)
- Mure (7.3km)
- Čomage (7.4km)
- Lakšinovići (7.7km)
- Kurelje (7.8km)
- Parlin Potok (8km)
- Šarpelj (8.1km)
- Obadi (8.1km)
- Rudnica (8.4km)
- Karadak (8.5km)
- Mijalovići (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Golo Brdo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (7.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Krmište (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Rudnica (8.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (8km)
Airports close to Golo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (94.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (191.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (227.4km)