Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Kaznovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Kaznovici?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Kaznovici?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Kaznovici
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Kaznovići
Also known as Stanica Kaznovice, Stanica Kaznovici, Stanica Kaznoviće, Stanica Kaznovići
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Kaznovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2669444°, Longitude. 20.652777799999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Kaznovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donje Kaznoviće (0.9km)
- Kaznoviće (1.3km)
- Končuliće (1.5km)
- Gnjilica (2.6km)
- Kraviće (2.7km)
- Karadak (3.3km)
- Rojići (4km)
- Raška (4.5km)
- Rudnica (5km)
- Gornja Rudnica (5km)
- Kućane (5.1km)
- Biočin (5.7km)
- Mure (6.3km)
- Tioce (6.3km)
- Novo Selo (6.3km)
- Draganići (6.8km)
- Beljak (7.1km)
- Beljak (7.2km)
- Panojeviće (7.3km)
- Šarpelj (7.4km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (7.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kalevac (7.8km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Čukara (4.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (4.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Raška (1.7km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Kaznovići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (98.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (180.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (218.4km)